Imagine the inconvenience of being without your vehicle. Could you afford costly repairs, or replacing your vehicle altogether?
At Magic Kia we understand that your vehicle is a critical part of your life. When you take out your insurance you can choose the level of cover that is appropriate to your vehicle. You can choose from three levels of motor vehicle cover - Comprehensive cover, Third Party, Fire and Theft cover or Third Party Liability cover.
Full Comprehensive Insurance Cover
Our Comprehensive Motor Vehicle Insurance policy will replace your Kia if it is a total loss, so long as it is still no older than 2 years from first registration date and new car warranty still valid.
With Comprehensive cover we can also help you with:
Car hire for up to 14 days if your vehicle is stolen;
- Car hire for up to 14 days if your vehicle is stolen
- Protection of your 'no claim bonus' if you are not at fault;
- No fault excess benefit with nothing payable if you are not at fault and have provided us with full details of the other party;
- Protection of your legal liability and help with legal costs for damage to other people's property up to $20,000,000;
- Cover for your personal items in the vehicle up to $500;
- Cover for baby seats and capsules in the vehicle up to $500;
- Transfer of cover if you replace your vehicle;
- Windscreen or window cover
- Taxi assistance
GAP Cover Insurance
Many people borrow to help buy the vehicle of their dreams and most take out insurance to protect their investment and their finance. However due to depreciation and other factors, if a vehicle is declared a total loss, your insurance payout may well be less than the amount owing on the vehicle.
GAP cover insurance helps to protect you from financial and personal inconvenience, by covering the gap.
This information is of a general nature and for information only. Nothing on this website constitutes or should be considered to constitute legal, taxation or financial advice. Before making a decision about any of the products and services featured on this website, you should consult with your own independent legal, taxation and financial advisors, who can advise you about your personal circumstances.